Friday, December 3, 2010

"This Could Be Love & I Will Be Here"



Thinking of Wedding Songs? If you have talent in song writing, why not write a song for your wedding or while you're courting. That would be so sweet. If my future husband would write a song for me or just even write a poem for me, i would consider that as a treasure and that would give me "kilig -to-the bones" feelings:).

Steven Curtis Chapman, songwriter and singer wrote these two songs "This Could Be Love" And "I Will Be Here ." 

Steven wrote "I Will Be Here" for  his wife and that is so sweet....that's my most favorite love song. Every time i hear that song, it touches my heart and my prayer is, i hope that would also be the song and promise of my future husband to me:) and that's also my prayer for you and your future spouse.This song is very inspiring and i really believe it is great for wedding and it could be your marriage  theme song .

And here's a bonus for you..."This Could Be Love"- Steven's first love song...this song, on the other hand, is good when you're still dating or courting. I researched from youtube.com and these two songs are in one video but before you click  that video which i posted below,  read first the lyrics of these songs.



THIS COULD BE LOVE 


Last night at the football game
I held your hand for the very first time.
I felt something I couldn't explain,
Now I can't get you out of my mind.
           
Since I woke up this mornin',
my knees are shakin' 
And my head is spinnin' too,
Oh this could be love,        
or this could be the flu.


Chorus:

This could be love baby,
or this could be the flu.
I guess  this knot in my stomach could mean that I really like you    
I can almost feel my temperature risin' again, 
I can't tell you what I'm goin' through.
               
This could be love,
or this could be a very bad case...of influenza
This could be love or this could be the flu 
but if it's the flu,    
I hope I didn't give it to you



I WILL BE HERE

Tomorrow morning if you wake up
And the sun does not appear,
I will be here.

If in the dark we lose sight of love,

Hold my hand and have no fear,
Cause I will be here.

CHORUS

I will be here when you feel like being quiet;
When you need to speak your mind, I will listen.
And I will be here when the laughter turns to crying;
Through the winning, losing, and trying, we'll be together,
Cause I will be here.

Tomorrow morning if you wake up

And the future is unclear,
I will be here.

As sure as seasons are made for change,

Our lifetimes are made for years,
So I will be here.

CHORUS

I will be here, and you can cry on my shoulder;
When the mirror tells us we're older, I will hold you.
And I will be here to watch you grow in beauty,
And tell you all the things you are to me;
I will be here.

I will be true to the promise I have made,

To you and to the One who gave you to me.



HERE'S THE VIDEO






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...