Saturday, June 23, 2012

Women...We Are Not A Taste Test!

  
 
 " as a woman, you are are not a taste test either. No man should be able to sample you and then decide if he wants to pay the cost associated with claiming you as his own. Neither should he have the freedom to sample and discard you in pursuit of something that he thinks might taste better or have a lower price. You are priceless- fearfully and wonderfully made. God shaped and molded you in his own image. You were created, redeemed and deeply loved and valued by God. Therefore, the man who wants to be involved with you should have to count the cost. Understand your worth and know your value. Realize that your value does not decrease if you are alone. Your value increases according to your depth of character. Having a man is not what gives you value. Your value is established and stated by God before the beginning of time."
 
-from the book, What Women Dont Know (and Men Don't Tell You)
 
Copyright © 2012 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 

 By the grace of God I am what I am.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...