Thursday, September 15, 2011

The One You Love Versus God




                               video courtesy of youtube.com                                                                                                  

I celebrate with other Filipinos about Ms Shamcey Supsup's victory in the  Miss Universe 2011 Pageant.


Since the question and answer was about relationship, i decided to post it here including the video. I've been planning to post it here on the day the Miss Universe 2011 was held but i had no time to do it. So,to those who watched the pageant, here's this post to refresh you and to those who were not able to watch it, here's a glimpse of it.         
                   

The question was : Would you change your religious beliefs to marry the person you love, why or why not?
 
 
She answered: "If i had to change my religious beliefs, i would not marry the person that i love because the first person that i love is God who created me and i have my faith, my principles and this is what makes me who  i am and if that person loves me, he should love my God, too."


My view on it: Congratulations, Shamcey. You answered that well. I agree. The one we should love first is God and if that person doesn't love God and doesn't even honor God, a relationship with that person is not worth fighting for. If we would choose God, He could provide a better person...not just a better person but the best person for us, the one who loves Him and the one that would really love us the way God wants us to be loved.



Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...