Sunday, August 28, 2011

Relationship






A relationship is an investment. 

It's an investment of time...

of effort...

of money...

of almost everything in our lives. 

Above all our relationships, 

the best relationship that we must invest on 

is our relationship with God...

for when we invest our time, 

our money, 

our effort,

and our everything to God, 

there is no waste...

but there is a better return. 
 
-Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan


Copyright © 2011 by Mari Ann Rose "Mariah" F. Gadapan . All rights reserved worldwide.
I put "copyright" on my every post because this is my blog site, it's like my signature on my every post. 
 
Most of the thoughts i post here are my own writings...
these are the things I've learned as i spend time reading God's word during my devotional time. 
And if in case you would like to post my own writings/poems/devotional thoughts/insights to your own blogs or use them in any way, please ask permission from me first or at least give credit that it came from me. 
Thank you so much:))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...